Here's what happened:
- Family Court decided to take 25% of my weekly gross income and my entire income tax check and give it to a woman I knew for only 3 months for a child I cannot see or talk to. Priya, if you're reading this, it's not your fault. I am your father and I love you and I hope one day we can have a relationship.
- I've had 4 jobs this year, but have finally settled on ITD Solutions, a sort of self-employed line of work in the Telecommunications field.
- I've written all but 100 words in all of my novels because of the struggles of getting by. Although, I'll tell you this, when life bombards you with difficulty, the right thing to do is to PRODUCE and COMMUNICATE.
- I've completed 3 new songs with my band-mate Charlie, but we haven't released them yet. Coming soon. Check the Music Tab for updates.
- I've reworked and ironed out my script for my short film called, One More Day: A Suicide Prevention Film. You can find out about it in the Short Film Tab.
- My wife and daughter have been well, but are weary from the roller-coaster existence created by our problems.
- Christmas is coming!
That's really the basic outline for the year, but you get it. 2018 will hopefully be a much better year.